What does Cleany teeth Dog Teeth Cleaning do?
Plaque and tartar formation is minimised
Cleans without movement, vibration or noise
Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g. gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep in fissures)
Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
No abrasive damage or irritation to teeth and gums
Promotes wound healing and regeneration
Antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, on the gums and in the gum pockets
Enables the immune system to focus on other issues
Cleany Teeth is state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual toothbrushes, sonic, electric or rotating brushes. With your Cleany Teeth Ultrasound Starter Kit, you achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog at home.
Why ultrasound air-oscillations are superior for pet teeth cleaning:
- No movement or vibration, so your dog does not experience any stress.
- Penetrates deep into gums, so reaches places no other brush can get.
- The antibacterial effect cures and prevents carries and gum inflammation.
- Improves blood circulation, there for stimulating healthy tissue.
- The abrasion-free technique so does not hurt the enamel.
- Tooth cleaning and tartar removal remove the risk of anaesthesia, saving you money from visiting the vet.
Cleany Teeth cleans your dog’s teeth and gums and protects them from caries and inflammation in the gums. Cleaning is performed by air-oscillations and a compatible cleaning gel. Compared to a standard brush (manual or sonic) for pets, professionals comment on the ineffectiveness of the standard brush in working to prevent the tartar buildup. Also, for pets that do not easily accept moving or rotating brushes, therefore making the use of these brushes almost completely useless, Cleany Teeth offers the solution.
The brush heads packets included only work with the ultrasound toothbrush.
It generally takes between 2-5 sessions to see the results explained on these pages. We recommend replacing any brush heads after three months of use regardless of their condition as the heads reduce quality after this time period.